South Australia is a state in the southern central part of Australia. Adelaide is the Capital of South Australia. it is the fourth-largest of Australia’s states and territories by area, and fifth largest by population.
Today, Adelaide is noted for its many festivals and sporting events, its food and wine, its coastline and Hills, and its large defence and manufacturing sectors. … As South Australia’s government and commercial centre, Adelaide is the site of many governmental and financial institutions.
List of Universities in South Australia:
- Carnegie Mellon University – http://www.australia.cmu.edu/
- Flinders University – http://www.flinders.edu.au/international-students/
- Torrens University Australia – http://www.torrens.edu.au/studying/international-students
- University of Adelaide – http://international.adelaide.edu.au/
- University of South Australia – http://www.unisa.edu.au/study-at-unisa/international-students/
List of pathways and vocational colleges:
- TAFE SA
- Meridian Vocational College | Commercial Cookery Adelaide
- Salford College of Business and Hospitality (Culinary, Cookery)
- Avenues College
- Sheffield College
- Cornerstone College, Mt Barker
- Endeavour College